Collection of your Personal Information
In order to provide you with products and services offered, TBK may collect personally identifiable information, such as your
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Household Income
- Number of Children in Household
- Ages of All Individuals in Household
- Current Number and Types of Pets
- Previous Number and Types of Pets
- Experiences with Pets/Animals and Caretaking
- Your Personal Lifestyle, Living Situation, Family Relationships, and Hobbies - Any Other Information Relating to Why the Inquiring Individual will be a Responsible and Caring Animal Owner as well as Why Owning a Dog would be Beneficial for the Inquiring Individual, Others Associated with the Individual, and/or the Canine
If you purchase TBK’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
TBK may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use or ascertain certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) sending us an email; (c) sending us text messages; (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when signing-up, ordering, and purchasing products and services. To wit,
we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
TBK collects and uses your personal information to:
Operate and deliver the goods services you have requested;
Enhance our website and social media platforms by posting media content, taken by those working for Twisted B Kennels, to our social media or website pages following, as of July 26, 2021, your signed media release agreement, and
To inform you of other products or services available from TBK and its affiliates.
TBK may also collect and use media sent from or uploaded by you on their website(s) and/or social media platforms and maintain full rights to the media which you voluntarily provide them.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
TBK does not sell, rent, or lease its customers lists to third parties.
TBK may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TBK, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TBK may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TBK or the site; (b) protect and defend the right or property of TBK; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstance to protect the personal safety of users of TBK, or the public.
Right to Delegation
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will: - Delete your personal information from our records; and, to the best of our ability, - Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfil the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonable anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality - Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or may impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your information and consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
TBK collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. TBK collects this information for the following reason(s):
- During the application process to determine if children will be living in the same home as the animal which is being inquired about;
- To determine, based on developmental milestones understood by the staff, if the social dynamic in the home is suitable and safe for both the children and pet being inquired about.
We provide information about your personal data practices for children wherever we knowingly collect personal data from or about children throughout the application and adoption process or purchase of goods and services offered by TBK. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must
ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our applications or make purchases from TBK. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, TBK may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from TBK or click a link therein.
Changes to this Statement
TBK welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TBK has not adhered to this statement, please contact TBK at:
Twisted B Kennels
4510 US Hwy 68 W
Benton, Kentucky 42025
United States of America
Effective as of July 26, 2021